Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Amazing.

I always come back to this game. Its been in my favourites since it came out here on Newgrounds.

The art is impeccable, and the weapons are fun, but not too expensive so it keeps you interested.

I broke 2.5mil feet today, hehe!

My Pet Protector My Pet Protector

Could be great

I played a few times through, but some parts of this game really dragged.

I had some issues in the Dungeons, I had to press the arrow keys 2-3 times to move forward once, yet it was counting my stress up every time I pressed it. It made the dungeons really hard to navigate and get anything done in.

Which I can see everyone has pointed out your stress system, it made things extremely difficult because you had to spend SO many weeks resting, even if you had the money to do the better ones, it was still such a large amount of time. Plus if it got over 60,he refused to do anything! It should have been at 100% he refused, not 60. That prevented a lot too, and just lead to more and more resting.

Also, in school it was unnecessary to have it go the 7 day montage when he studied well every day no matter what, it made it feel like the game dragged there and schooling was almost a hassle.

Over all it was an enjoyable game, but you could make it a really great game if you just add more options/weapons/armor and revamp the whole stress system a little! I'd play it again.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Eh.

This game is really not that good. The movement system is a little wonky in some places and it was confusing to find all the items you were meant to look for, you should really work on it.

AustinBreed responds:

Really?

Finding my Heart Finding my Heart

Cute but icons?

It was well drawn and cute and fun to play, but just working with icons and no actual speech is hard to comprehend what they want you to do exactly. It took me a while to figure out the woman in the bar because of it.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Hm.

Being an avid zombie fan, this game was disappointing. It was really hard to play with a laptop touch pad, and a mouse isn't an option for me with my laptop. The purchase and upgrade system was also highly inconvenient. After each wave the screen should have come up, rather than you trying to scramble to hit keys between waves to figure out what in gods name to do about your weapons! I can only recommend a better upgrade/purchase system and maybe some smoother controls.

Elf Girl Sim Date RPG Elf Girl Sim Date RPG

Huh?

I swear the Elf Cosette gives you wrong answers. She says she likes the shires, but if she asks and you say that, you get it wrong, She likes the Lonely Mountain. Same with some other answers D:

Ultimate Defense 2 Ultimate Defense 2

What's the big deal?

I beat this game my first try, what are you all whining about? So what if that wheel is clearly fixed. If you budget right, you don't even need to worry about it. Mages, Ninja's and Dragons. Don't bother with the rest and you'll do fine. I had a massive revenue at the end that I didn't even need to use. The final level, I think I had 2 Ninja's 2 mages and 1 dragon, NOTHING else. ;D Fix that wheel though, it's a real bugger.

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Eh.

I've played a lot of poker games, online, on game systems, you name it. Despite the good, easy to read graphics and simple game play of this game, it was extremely slow paced, and therefore got boring extremely fast. I played for maybe 10 minutes and just gave up.

Zombie Hole Zombie Hole

What?

How did THIS make front page games? It really is unplayable!
The zombies don't even touch you, they're just close and my health went down like mad, it was impossible to get anywhere, and it took like 5 shots to kill ONE zombies. This is certainly not front page gaming material. And the sound needs some control, its way too loud and bad. Sorry.

Music Catch Music Catch

Very well done.

I can only make some suggestions for this game in the future. It should have levels and various songs as you go through. It's simply lovely as it is, but it could be even better just by adding to it.