[LL] ELO - Twilight [LL] ELO - Twilight

Interesting

Its an interestingly drawn piece, though sometimes the transitions weren't that smooth.

I'd also like to know what the ending song on this is called if I could, please?

FlashShark responds:

The credits would be a good place to look for the name of that song.

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4

Haha, yes.

The L4D reference toss in was just immaculate. Only suggestion I can make is just smoothing the characters out a little more visually, movement is good and story and lines were well done. Can't wait for the next one!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

So cute

Some of the little scenes in that are just totally adorable or funny. Pyramid head was a WIN, lmao someone just walks in, sees him and turns right around.

The only suggest I can make is to remake this, bigger and badder. More intensely drawn with more action!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

what about girl-chan?

Due to it being called Girl-chain in Paradise, I figured we'd see a wee bit more of girl-chan than up-glances at her bosom. The audio was funny though, even if it was confusing.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Hm.

It had its moments. The music and sneakiness of the monster was cute and funny, but it definitely could have been longer with a bit more story, Good overall though.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Excuse me WHAT?

You only get a three because there was clearly some talented artists thrown in with that unfunny pile of turds. I mean honestly, those weren't even humourous at all, and most were poorly drawn to boot. The opening animation was skillful, who ever did that should make an entire Brawl Parody themselves.

Narwhals Narwhals

Owls?

XD Are you the guy who made Owls? If not you guys could make one kickass collab.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Lmao!

XD Oh man, was NOT expecting that, very very clever plot twist, I hope to see some more of these!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

What?!

What a tease! That's all we get is like 25 seconds?! Oh man D: Damn you!

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Wow.

That was a waste of like 60 seconds of my life I just can't get back. If you're going to do a THIRD fat anime collab, at least find bette rand more authentic looking anime, rather than fan garbage like you put in here. The least you could do is find an actual fetish site with half decently drawn shit. Seriously. Don't waste my time unless you're going to do it properly.